Your Hypnobirthing Course Includes:
- An explanation of Hypnobirthing
- How the body and hormones work
- The logic of why Hypnobirthing works so well
- How the mind affects the working of the body
- Relaxations to do in class, practice at home, and use when giving birth
- How you can get the best from the techniques you have learnt
- How to use Hypnobirthing in ‘the system’
- Releasing fear and building confidence
- What happens as you give birth
- Gentle massage
You will Receive :
- The Hypnobirthing Book with a link to the MP3 of the Colour and Calmness – The Essential Relaxation for a Calm Birth by post when you book so that you can start reading and practising at home before class.
- A folder of handouts to use at home and in labour
Classes are very informal, relaxed and drinks and refreshments provided. We will briefly cover the theory aspect as well as lots of relaxing practise techniques such as breath work and positions as well as the use of Birth Balls and the Rebozo to make labour easier for you.
Personal one-to-one Workshops may include personalised Hypnotherapy sessions with free CD of your session if there are special fears of anxieties that you may have …perhaps concerning trauma from past births.
Group classes will be held at the Rosemount Centre for Complementary Therapies over 2 x Saturdays from 10.30am till 4.30pm or over 2 x Thursdays from 3pm till 9pm.
One-to-one personal Classes will either be held over 2 alternate Saturdays and on Wednesdays or Thursdays from 3-9pm by arrangement. If you struggle with childcare or bedtime arrangements and live in Aberdeen – it may be possible for me to come to your home. Please discuss this with me.
The fees for Group sessions are – £270 which includes yourself and your Birth Partner and £300 for personal sessions which can arranged week by week to suit yourself.
You can pay in full using the shop by clicking here SHOP
If you need to pay by instalments then contact me directly to make arrangements. The fees can be paid in 2 instalments – 50% when you book and the other 50% just before you start your first class.
I appreciate that this is an expensive time for parents-to-be and I have reduced the fees but still need to cover the costs of room rental for a total of 12 hours, refreshments, travel and of course my time.
If you are interested in booking a group Course or Personal Course and want to pay by installments then fill in the form below and I will be in touch with you to discuss your choice. Should you book for a Group Course and no one else books then you will receive the personal training but only pay the Group fee.